Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Report To: Bakery Operations Manager
- Create and maintain an empowered, highly motivated Food Safety work culture in the bakery.
- Ensures laid down objectives for quality control in accordance with approved recipe specifications and standard norms are strictly met.
- Ensures the targets set for quality control pertaining to adherence and inspection are achieved or exceeded within the budget and on time.
- Checking the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures in the bakery.
- Monitor performance of all production process continuously and tracks performance on production floor.
- Analyze quality, food safety and consumer complaints and make plans for improvement.
- Works closely with Bakery Operations Manager to identify and implement strategies to reduce consumer complaints and faulty products.
- Ensures maintenance of proper hygiene practices at the production floor (human / process / product interfaces).
- Supervise and develop Quality Assurance and Sanitation to support the production process through improved skill and attribute development.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Food Science and Technology or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role in a food manufacturing company.
- Product testing – a solid understanding of product testing, along with a firm grasp of best practices for testing product construction and durability against specifications.
- Assessment and analysis – keen attention to details, particularly in terms of assessing a product’s quality and analyzing recurring manufacturing errors or defects
- Manufacturing processes – Good knowledge of manufacturing processes as the QC Officer has to contribute to error reduction and process enhancements.
- Problem-solving skills – Highly skilled at proposing and implementing solutions to manufacturing defects and recurring quality control issues.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki / Ajah axis.