West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) is a vertically-integrated vocational training platform. WAVE seeks to empower millions of West African youth with industry-relevant employment skills that transform their mindsets and access to employment opportunities that enhance their social mobility, whilst broadening employer access to the best-suited young talent for their job opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Ability to use social media
- Performing other duties as required.
- 9 AM – 5 PM ( Can leave if daily tasks are completed before 5 pm)
- 6days a weeks
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of B.Sc
- 1 – 4 years work experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a huge advantage,
- Females only
Skills and Proficiency:
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- N60,000 – N100,000 monthly (Depending on experience).
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online