West African Vocational Education (WAVE) is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Customer Service Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attending to customer inquiries in a smart and delightful manner
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services
- Responding to both online and on-call customer
- Understanding what it is you’re selling to the customer
- Be ready to educate the customer on the services you’re providing
Work Hours: 8 AM – 6 PM ( Can leave if daily tasks are completed before 5 pm) – 5days a weeks based on shifts (including weekends)
Skills and Proficiency
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to problem solve
- Critical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous experience in a similar role is a huge advantage.
NGN 40,000 – 50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For further clarification, Contact Adedapo via Email: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted