We’re here again with 45 remarkable N’golo Kanté quotes and sayings about football and life.
As you already know, Kante is a professional French football player who has won the World Cup, enjoyed the victory of the English Premier League twice, and many other awards to his belt.
He is known for his clean tackles, stamina and ability to cover long distances as well as his ability to win back the ball. For that he has made a big name for himself.
N’Golo Kanté net worth and current salary are proof that he is a successful football player, and in this quick collection of N’Golo Kanté quotes, you’ll learn about him.
You’ll come to know what his ideologies are, what elevates his spirit, what keeps him determined, how he handles failures, and what his simple lifestyle means to him.
45 Great N’Golo Kanté Quotes About Football & Life
1. “I’ve never been someone who loves a car and when I was young I didn’t have the ambition of a car or something like that.” N’Golo Kanté
2. “Among the clubs that most wanted to recruit me were Marseille and Leicester.” – N’Golo Kanté
3. “It is true that I receive a lot of praise and that is flattering. But I try not to let it affect me.” – N’Golo Kanté
4. “The main thing is how we play and how we work in training.” – N’Golo Kanté quotes
5. “Maybe score more goals and more assists, always help the team the best I can.” – N’Golo Kanté
6. “I play with some talented players like Cesc Fabregas, Nemanja Matic, and Nathaniel Chalobah. They have different styles and I can learn from everyone.” – N’Golo Kanté
7. “To win the World Cup in our colors was beyond my dreams and something I will never, ever forget.” – N’Golo Kanté
8. “I try to speak with my teammates a lot because I need them every day.” – N’Golo Kanté
9. “My teammates at Chelsea have told me about the ‘Kante-facts.’ It is just a bit of fun. I obviously do not cover 30 percent of the surface of the earth.” – N’Golo Kanté
10. “I play football and I want to be considered as a footballer.” – N’Golo Kanté quotes
11. “Win, win, win. We will fight for everything.” – N’Golo Kanté
12. “My failures were something for me – my first contact with professional football. Though it didn’t go all that well, it’s not a regret, it’s just like that. But looking back, those failures helped me consider football differently, consider the professional game differently.” – N’Golo Kanté
13. “At first, I was playing in front of 10 people in a park, then 1,000, then 10,000, then 80,000 and you are on television. I have done it step by step, so it is not a problem. There is no lack of confidence to be on the field, in front of many, many people.” – N’Golo Kanté
Related: Bad Boy Timz Net Worth & Biography
14. “Whatever you did in the past is quickly forgotten.” – N’Golo Kanté
15. “There have been beautiful achievements of winning titles with my teammates.” – N’Golo Kanté quotes
16. “We are lucky to be playing football for a living. For me, this is what I have always wanted to do.” – N’Golo Kanté
17. “There are millions of people out there, who every day want to get the opportunity to do the work we are doing and it’s a short career. That is why I give it my all at every given opportunity.” N’Golo Kante
18. “With Arsenal there was an interest but not a big as other clubs. That is why I didn’t go to Arsenal and went to Chelsea.” N’Golo Kante
19. “I have always been discreet in my life.” – N’Golo Kanté
20. “To represent one’s own country is one of the biggest achievements a footballer can get.” – N’Golo Kanté quotes
21. “I was at Boulogne, in the second team – the sixth, then the fifth division. I wasn’t professional, so I kept studying because I wasn’t sure if I would be able to make a living as a footballer.” – N’Golo Kanté
22. “My favorite thing is when we lift a trophy. Afterward, we can have a picture of us lifting a trophy. And that picture shows a lot of work, a lot of difficulties and a lot of sacrifices together.” – N’Golo Kanté
23. “I made the right choice to come to Chelsea.” – N’Golo Kanté quotes
24. “I got my qualification in accountancy, but now I prefer to concentrate on football.” – N’Golo Kanté
25. “It was amazing to have Mourinho call me, even though I’d been warned before how he would appeal to me. I listened to his arguments about why I should move to the United. But at that time I was hesitant between staying at Leicester or leaving for Chelsea.” – N’Golo Kanté
26. “I am at Chelsea and I still have aims here, what is said elsewhere is not important.” – N’Golo Kanté
27. “I think Eden did an amazing job, had an amazing time with Chelsea.” – N’Golo Kanté
28. “We will fight against good teams.” – N’Golo Kanté quotes
29. “Sometimes I can help the team to score, to make the last pass or to get more chances and try to score. Maybe I can do this more often.” – N’Golo Kanté
30. “For two or three years I played on the wing when I went to Boulogne in 2011, I started playing in the middle as a central midfielder.” – N’Golo Kanté
Read Also: Oxlade Net Worth and Biography
31. “When I first went into the senior game I was more of an attacking player to begin with.” – N’Golo Kanté
32. “I am lucky to get the opportunity to play for France and that alone is a huge motivation for me, whatever I go on the pitch.” – N’Golo Kanté quotes
33. “To be honest, it was only when I was first in the French Ligue 1 that my manager and other people started to say, ‘Okay, N’Golo recovers a lot of balls.’ Before that, I didn’t consider it to be my job in the team.” – N’Golo Kanté
34. “When we have to defend, I just try to recover the ball for the team because it’s important, but I always try to go forward when we have the ball.” – N’Golo Kanté
35. “When I arrived at Chelsea, I was at Leicester and I had just won my first title with a club.” – N’Golo Kanté
36. “It is my club, I am a Chelsea player.” – N’Golo Kanté
37. “I have worked with different managers in the past and different systems.” – N’Golo Kanté quotes
38. “I’ve seen new experiences and new challenges every year. I take them step by step.” – N’Golo Kanté
39. “The Premier League is a competition that suits me, which is perhaps more praise to myself. It’s more direct, more rhythmic than Ligue 1.” – N’Golo Kanté
40. “I am happy to make my debut in the Champions League.” – N’Golo Kanté
41. “It’s good for me to stay at Chelsea.” – N’Golo Kanté
42. “I don’t want people paying too much attention about what I am outside of football, what I’m doing, and asking: ‘Who is N’Golo?’” – N’Golo Kanté quotes
43. “Ask me about my football, and not too much else. I just want to be a player among the players.” – N’Golo Kanté
44. “I am how I am. I cannot explain it well, but I don’t feel the nicest person, on the football pitch or in life, I’m just myself.” – N’Golo Kanté
45. “I am not a superstar or an ego. I am just the same as I always was: Someone who plays football.” – N’Golo Kanté
Summary of N’Golo Kanté quotes
There you have it. Thanks for checking our collection of N’golo Kante quotes about football, life, determination, and success.
Don’t forget to like and share this post. Also, use the comment box below to share your opinion.