Following the release of the 2020 WAEC May/June result statistics, the Head of National Office, WAEC, said candidates can check their results online on the council’s website within 24 hours of the declaration of the results.
Candidates that participated in the 2020 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) May/June WASSCE can now check their results.
You don’t need to purchase any scratch card to check your result. The result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on the flip side of the candidates’ CIVAMPENS Card issued to all candidates by WAEC.
2. Enter your center number and seat number in the required space. Your registration should look like this: 4310963***.
3. Select the year you sat for the exam i.e. 2020.
4. Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
5. Finally, enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.
To receive your WAEC result via SMS, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
I have a problem in checking my WAEC result Please help?
Kindly send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification and assistance
1. Error message displayed
2. Your examination number
3. Type of Exam
4. Year of Exam.