2020 WAEC CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL ANSWERS HERE!
2020 chemistry waec practical answer
Burette reading (cm)³|1st reading|2na Reading|3rd reading|
Volume of acids used |15.25|15.28|15.26
Average volume of acid used =15.25+15.26/2
Given; mass con of A =5g/500cm³ = 5g/0.5dn³
A is HNO3
Therefore molar mass =1+14+(16*3)=15+48=63g/mol¹
Molarity of A = gram con/molar mass
Using CAVA/CBVB =Na/NB
With reacting equation ; HNO³ + NaOH—NaNO3+H2O
B is NaOH
Conc of B in g/dm³=molarity * molar mass
No of moles present in 250cm³ of NaOH is =molar conc * volume
Mole ratio of NaOH and NaNO3 is 1;1
No; of mole of NaNO3 which reacted is 0.0242
Mass of NaNO3 formed =molar mass * no; of moles
TEST: C+burning splint
OBSERVATION: Sample C burst into flame .It burns with non smoky blue flame without soot. Colorless gas that turns wet blue litmus paper faint red and turns like water milky is present.
INFERENCE: C is volatile and flammable. The gas is CO2 from combustion of saturated organic compound.
TEST: C + distilled water + shake
OBSERVATION: Clear or colorless solution is observed
INFERENCE: C is miscible with water
TEST: C + Acidified K2Cr207
OBSERVATION: Orange color of K2Cr207 solution turns pale green and eventually pale blue on cooling
INFERENCE: C is a reducing agent
Compound belongs to the class of secondary alkanol
2 Zn(NO 3 )2 —–>2 ZnO + 4 NO 2 + O 2
It turns white when cold from it yellow colour when it was hot
Pipette / measure 50.0cm3 of the stock solution into a 250
cm3 volumetric flask (containing some distilled water). Shake / swirl and add more distilled water until the mark is reached.
Al2(SO4)3 – turns blue litmus red
DIRECT MOBILE: N800 MTN CARD
WHATSAPP GROUP: 400
FACEBOOK GROUP: 400
LINK/PASSWORD: N300 MTN CARD
Send Your Cards, Phone number and subject name to 08138695606 via SMS.
After sending, relax and wait for your password.
This page will be passworded 4 hours before exam commence
2020 CHEMISTRY WAEC PRACTICAL SPECIMENS
- After payment how will I get the answers
- How many minutes does answers come before exams
- Where will I receive the answers
- How can we trust you
- How reliable is our sauce
- We have 4 forms of sending answers so after payment you have to choose
- No specified time, sometimes our answers arrive like 5 to 20 minutes before you enter Hall while sometimes we send answers 5 to 20 minutes immediately exam start.
- You can receive here on our website, WhatsApp, or Facebook or through Direct SMS
- By subscribing for just one subject or by joining our free group on WhatsApp which we post free answers like 2 minutes for exam to stop
- Many candidates have use our runs and say goodbye to waec even those that have written more than 3 times they use our runs and make it once.. Evidence below ⬇
Also read: Waec 2020 Practical Specimens
Don't forget to
Join Our Telegram Group
To Get Latest Updates
Please support us by Sharing this News on Social Media
Drop your comment Below